Social Equity in Public Administration: Are Women Equal in The Public Sector or Are They Still Trying to Shatter The Glass Ceiling?
Write a comprehensive literature review using a minimum of six peer-reviewed sources. A minimum of four direct quotes and four indirect quotes properly cited and paraphrased within the paper.
This paper should focus on women in the the public sector and the glass ceiling that prevents them from advancing, being a minority gender and pay gaps as well as other issues preventing advancement. This paper must show the progression in shattering the glass ceiling, statistics of women in high positions today compared from 10 to 20 years prior (if possible).
Lastly if you can incorporate the managerial, political and legal approaches in public administration would be perfect!
The Prof highlighted the following guidelines:
1. Define key terms: look for differences in the way keys terms are defined
2. Note key statistics that you may want to use in the introduction to your review.
3. Select useful quotes that you may want to include in your review.
4. Note emphases, strengths & weaknesses: Critique the research methodologies used in the studies, and distinguish between assertions (the author’s opinion) and actual research findings (derived from empirical evidence).
5. Identify major trends or patterns: Your analysis can make generalizations across a majority of studies, but should also note inconsistencies across studies and over time.
6. Identify gaps in the literature, and reflect on why these might exist.
7. Identify relationships among studies: note relationships among studies, such as which studies were landmark ones that led to subsequent studies in the same area.
1. Identify the broad problem area, but avoid global statements
2. Early in the review, indicate why the topic being reviewed is important
3. Distinguish between research finding and other sources of information
4. Indicate why certain studies are important
5. If you are commenting on the timeliness of a topic, be specific in describing the time frame
6. If citing a classic or landmark study, identify it as such
7. If a landmark study was replicated, mention that and indicate the results of the replication
8. Discuss other literature reviews on your topic
9. Refer the reader to other reviews on issues that you will not be discussing in details
10. Justify comments such as, “no studies were found.”
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂