Stages of group psychotherapy formation
Post is a combination of three Asighnments
1:Learning- and memory-related research
• Write 4–5-page examination of two or three approaches to a learning- and memory-related research question.
Psychologists need to understand three conceptual approaches to memory and learning: neurological, behavioral, and cognitive.
select a research question that addresses the relationship between learning, cognition, and memory.
key topics for this assessment:
• The relationship between learning, cognition, and memory.
• The approaches and goals of researching learning and memory.
The research questions for this assessment are:
• What social media messages or platforms do you remember?
• Who do you pay most attention to at a social gathering, such as a dinner with friends?
• How does vocabulary retention differ between children and adults?
• Why are some advertisements more memorable and/or persuasive than others?
• What effect does novelty or familiarity have on memory or learning?
explore different approaches to researching the components of the question in order to address the topic from different angles.
Purpose: Assess specialised taxation knowledge which shows technical accuracy, logical and considered arguments, critical analysis and original thought. Presentation is important – layout, sentence structure and proper use of footnote referencing.
3: stages of group psychotherapy formation
Group Processes and Stages of Formation
View the media, Group Therapy: A Live Demonstration, and consider the group dynamics.
Psychotherapy.net (Producer). (2011a). Group therapy: A live demonstration. [Video file]. Mill Valley, CA: Author.
Be sure to watch all of parts 1 and 2
In a 2- to 3-page paper, address the following:
Explain the group’s processes and stage of formation.
Explain curative factors that occurred in the group. Include how these factors might impact client progress.
Explain intragroup conflict that occurred and recommend strategies for managing the conflict. Support your recommendations with evidence-based literature. Only use scholarly articles that are not over 5 years old.