Star Motion Observation Project (@writer: use SKYMAP and include pictures)
• Check Sharjah or Dubai Latitude in Atlas, geography book, or the internet (also longitude).
• Check the constellations in the star chart in your book on page s-9, or in the internet searching for autumnconstellations that would be seen in Emirates sky. There are useful interactive programs where you need to provide the Latitude to see the constellations in our sky and the exact timing. You can also use some of the useful links at the end of the page.
• On a clear night,away from city light pollution, try to match and identify one of these constellations in the sky with the ones in the chart.
• Choose one star (the brightest) from the constellation to monitorits motion.
• Choose a stationary reference to check the position of the star with respect to it (for example; A tree, building, lamp pole, frame of a window,). The reference must in the same position with every observation.
• Every half an hour a star’s position will be marked on paper (with respect to the stationary reference).
• Five readings will be satisfactory for the observation.
• An introduction, which is about the motion of stars and the chosen constellation, conclusion, and references, should be included in the project.
• The project shouldn’t exceed four pages.
• The deadline for submitting the project is Mon 19th of November.
Note that For a Group project; only two studentscan share their work.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂