Starbucks Integrated Global Marketing Case Study
This assignment helps you develop the skills to master the following course competencies:
• Apply theories, models, and practices of marketing.
• Integrate fundamental principles and application of marketing to address business problems.
• Develop innovative and sustainable solutions to strategic marketing challenges.
• Integrate marketing analyses into general business management planning and decision making.
• Communicate in a manner that is professional and consistent with expectations for members of the business.
This assignment helps you develop the skills to master the following objectives:
• Analyze the fundamental principles of the marketing mix of a company or firm.
• Assess how technology adds value to the marketing process, including understanding market decision support system and customer relationship management (CRM) strategies.
• Analyze the segmentation processes of a company.
• Analyze the tools available for marketing communication and effectiveness of their usage in promoting a company.
Submit the Integrated Global Marketing Case Study assignment. This assignment is made up of revised and improved versions of the following final project components you previously submitted:
Unit 1, Assignment 1: Company Selection and Overview.
Unit 2, Assignment 1: Company’s Use of Information Sources.
Unit 3, Assignment 1: Company’s Market Segments.
Unit 5, Assignment 1: Company’s Integration of Marketing Communications.
Please do not simply cut and paste what you previously submitted. Instead, use the self-reflective notes you created for Study 2 in Unit 4 to help you piece together and enhance each component of the project. Ensure that the individual pieces flow together seamlessly and that each paragraph of your essay has a clear topic sentence and main idea. The instructor reading your project can clearly see how you not only built a case study after carefully selecting a company from the real world, but also how you analyzed it based on some key competencies that are relevant and crucial to understanding integrated global marketing.
• Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
• APA formatting: Your essay should be formatted according to APA (6th ed.) style and formatting.
• Length: 8-typed and double-spaced pages.
• Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.