State of the Union;VOICE PRODUCTION AND ARTICULATION
1. 2-3 pages of writing, no title page
2. Microsoft Word. Typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman 12-pt. Font, default margins
3. On the top left of page: Your name, class title, title of paper, and date
4. Use Standard English. Spelling and grammar must be proper and correct. Use Spellcheck. This is part of the assessment of your work. At the university level, you are expected to know how to write.
5. If you are unable, for any reason, to submit your paper by the deadline, contact me in advance to discuss it. Late assignments submissions of assignments will not be accepted without my prior approval.
6. Email preferred, hard copy accepted. For hard copies, papers must be stapled – no loose papers or paper clips, please.
Please analyze President Barak Obama’s voice and speech during his 2015 State of the Union. Watch at least 3-5 minutes. Consider the rate (speed), rhythm, volume, and pitch and overall quality of his voice. Listen to his articulation, diction, and take note of his breathing. Does his voice match the content of what he is saying? Is his voice affected? Does he speak in a particular dialect?
State of the Union
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂