state’s jurisdictional Sydney NSW Australia
Answer the question of the state’s jurisdictional Sydney NSW Australia
By using your own state’s jurisdictional civil procedure rules and in approximately 1000 – 1500 words answer the following short answer questions.
1. Explain which court in your state would an action be brought where the monetary value of the claim was $35,000.00?
2. explain the civil process in your state to commence proceedings as well as all time limitations for the filing and service of all pleadings including the claim/application, notice of intention to defend, defence and/or counterclaim and reply. (All answers must be supported by reference to your state’s legislation and civil procedure rules).
3. Explain the discovery process in your jurisdiction including how documents and information are obtained from both sides?
4. What are the differences between mediation, arbitration and case appraisal in relation to civil procedure and how do the parties enter into these ADR procedures (are they voluntary or court appointed)?
5. Under what circumstances would a matter not be referred to the ADR process?