The following post has three assignments namely;
1.Strengths and Limitations of Katherine Kolcaba theory of comfort
Write a paper on the Strengths and Limitations of Katherine Kolcaba theory of comfort, Application of theory in nursing practice, in nursing research and in nursing education
2.Individual’s Competitiveness and Good Interpersonal Communication
Individual’s Competitiveness and Good Interpersonal Communication Fosters Positive Psychosocial Work Condition..Discuss
3.Individual Case Study on human resources challenges within an international organisation
1. Critically analyse, review and plan resources required for effective personal professional development to support and promote staff welfare and meet organisational objectives.
2. Formulate and justify a Human Resources Plan for a work area, to meet organisational objectives.
3. Develop resource planning that identifies the development needs of staff requirements and presents a reasoned case for changes in staffing resources.
4. Construct an effective process for talent management to allow the organisation to meet its strategic and operational requirements.
5. Examine the key elements of employment law and employment ‘best practice’ intended to promote a positive relationship between employer and employee in a range of contexts.