Supply Chain Management
A Critical Literature Review
You are required to carry a critical review of peer-reviewed academic articles choosing one of the following areas:
• Enterprise wide Systems and Supply ChainManagement;
• Business Intelligence and Supply Chain Management;
• Business Process Management and Supply Chain Integration;
• Competitive Intelligence and Supply Chain Management;
• Adopting an Information Strategy;
• Information Management and Change Management (Business Transformation).
• Information Management and Supply Chain Management.
This task requires the selection of a minimum of five (5) articles taken from at least three (3) different journals and different editions where the same journal is selected. The length of these articles should be a minimum of ten (10) pages, excluding the references or diagrams. Shorter journals can still be used to support your position or arguments but cannot be included as one of the five core articles.
Within the area of your choice, you will need to focus your Review. For example, Business Intelligence and SCM could have a focus on Supplier Relationship Management or on role of BI in procurement.
Students who wish to choose another technology related area and develop a topic from this are welcome to BUT they must get approval from the module leader to ensure the topic relates to the learning outcomes.
See below page 7 for detailed guidance to conduct a critical review.
The length of paper should be between 1500 and 2000 words, exceeding this limit will be penalised, see below, it will be difficult to achieve good marks if below this limit.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂