Synthesize Leadership Theories and Describe Differences in Ethical Characteristics
Synthesize Ethical Components of Leadership Theory
No Bullet Points in the Research Paper
• Provide background information on each of the theories (listed below), including the a) seminal theorist (first author of the theory) , the b) main characteristic,
and the b) evolution of the theory since it was developed.
• transformational leadership theory
• servant leadership theory
• path goal leadership theory
• transactional leadership theory
• entrepreneur leadership theory
• Synthesize the theories in terms of their ethical components to determine the similarities and differences in how the five theories portray ethics in the context of
• Based on the research and synthesis of the ethical components of the theories, provide real-world examples of how each ethical component would look in terms of
leadership practice within an organization.