Complete a Procurement Plan for our project.
Based on the lectures and reading and knowledge from past courses and professional experience, create a project procurement plan that includes the following items:
- Identify three items of which you will need to go out for contracted services. Provide an explanation of why these items need to be outsourced.
- Develop a Request for Quote technical specification to the suppliers for each of these services or products. Please note that you should create three separate RFQs; these should be of a format ready to send out for quoting.
- Provide a matrix or table document of the criteria by which you will qualify each supplier for their service.
- You should explain how you will work with your company’s procurement department on this aspect of the project
- Insert your project’s procurement requirements into your Integrated Project Plan
Using the Capstone Project Table of Contents as a guide, insert your Procurement Plan & Analysis into your Integrated Project Plan.
Please review the case introduction (uploaded: Project Case Overview), MsProject-Work breakdown structure (Uploaded: WBS) and our Integrated Project Plan (uploaded: IPP) to understand what’s our project is working for.
The three items that we are planned to have contracted services for our project are 1. Website designer; 2. Field trip (travel agency); 3. Short term Insurance company.
Review the example template when building the three separate RFQs for our Procurement Plan.