“The basic idea of corporate social responsibility is that business and society are interwoven rather than distinct entities; therefore, society has certain expectations for appropriate business behavior and outcomes” (Wood, 1991).
Wood, D. (1991) Corporate Social Performance Revisited, Academy of Management Review, 16
Focusing on a single organisation select an ethical, environmental or social issue that the organisation addresses. Critically discuss and evaluate.
To prepare for Assessment Question
I have attached some recommended reading material for you.
Some helpful tips:
1. Choose a company that you can discuss
2. Make sure you have a good understanding of the Woods’ article as the assessment question directly uses a quote from the Woods’ article which is attached here)
3. Your seminar last week encouraged you to engage with selecting useful quotes for this assessment question, so you will be able to decide on which direct quotes to use, check your understanding of them and decide how you want to use them in your essay.
4. In Professor Ted Fuller’s guest lecture this week he used the term ‘greenwashing’ when referring to CSR. Google this to find its meaning
5. THE CORE TEXTBOOK by Crane and Matten will also be useful for this essay
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂