the black male
The following is a summary of things to know when creating an APA annotated bibliography:
• The annotated bibliography consists of two elements
o Citation in current APA format
• The annotation will follow the citation on the next line. There is not an extra space—double spacing is used throughout.
• An annotation is different from an abstract. It should have several sentences summarizing the main points or ideas found in the item. It should then include your own statement evaluating the quality of the item and/or relating the item to your own research topic.
• The annotation should be indented an additional two spaces. To do this, highlight the annotation text, and pull the indent markers in the top ruler over until the text is positioned properly.
• For a longer annotated bibliography, it is appropriate to divide into sections or topics, and to title those sections as seems fitting.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂