Provide a 1500-word narrative analysis of the first 30 minutes of the film The Bourne Identity (2003), available on DVD in Sydney Jones library
In your analysis you must identify:
• the aims, motivations and goals of the main characters
• the problems that they encounter and the solutions that they find
• the deadlines they need to meet
• how and in what ways the narrative equilibrium (order) is disturbed.
• the film genre (or genres) most frequently associated with this disturbance.
• how editing is used to construct the plot