1. Provide an overview of the Code of Ethics that you have chosen. What are some of the major areas that are covered? Why are these important to the profession?
2. Are there areas that you think are missing and relevant to the profession? Explain why or why not. This should not be opinion but should be supported by reliable sources. For example, you can use another Code of Ethics that covers the area(s) that you feel are important to support your argument, or also use scholarly and professional articles.
3. Are any of the ethical principles discussed earlier in the course mentioned in the Code of Ethics? If none are mentioned specifically, are they alluded to in the Code? Give examples.
• (ethical principles discussed earlier in course: autonomy, nonmaleficence, beneficence, and justice.)
4. Why is it important for all health professionals to have a Code of Ethics?