The general topic is
1- specific topic about:
Critically analyse one aspect of information governance in the context of any health organisation.
2- brief introduction with the thesis statement.
3- outlines that show how the structure of the( main paper, 2000 words ) will be.
the outlines must contain headings and subheadings and brief discussion of each.
once the topic and outlines approved by the supervisor, I will order a new paper from the same writer who does this if it was done perfectly and approved.
Guidelines ( for the main paper ) for illustration:
Written essay: information governance in a health organisation (*2000 words) An accurate word count (main body of the work only) should appear on the front page. Any work beyond the maximum word count is excluded from marking.
A. Written Essay – Critically analyse one aspect of information governance in the context of any health organisation.
• First decide on a specific example of information governance. You do not need to cover all data security issues.
For example –
• emailing sensitive health data.
• Login to health networks
• Secondly, choose a context in terms of an institution. For example-
• the security of emailing sensitive health data within primary care.
• Login issues in a hospital environment
• Use the opportunities afforded at group tutorials to check that your chosen topic is appropriate.
• The purpose of the assignment is to focus on specific issues in depth, rather than try to cover too many areas within the limits of 2000 words.
• Be guided by the literature – start off with a general idea of what interests you or is important to your work, but let the literature tell you what the issues are. These will be the sub-headings. Where there is limited literature, consider a change of topic.