1) Reformulate the topic in one sentence.
“Writing a paper or giving a speech, requires to follow a methodology.”
2) Define the key words of the topic.?
3) Formulate a thesis: what question does the topic suggests?
4) Announce an outline of the 2, 3 or 4 parts of your essay validating the thesis.?
“First, I will present the parts; then, I will address the paragraphs; finally, I will consider transitions.”
Skip 4 lines after introduction
Body Of the essay
1) The body of the text consists of 2, 3 or 4 parts
– They ought to be consistent with the ones announced in the introduction.
– Skip 4 lines between parts
2) Each part consists of 2 or more paragraphs.
?- Each paragraph ought to present:
– one idea formulated in an introductory sentence.
– a few sentences specifying or explaining the idea.
– one or two example illustrating this idea.
– Skip 2 lines between paragraphs
Summary of the most important idea supporting the thesis.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂