The lost Impact of Fatherhood in the Fostercare System: A case study of Diminishing Influence and rolemodels for African American Children in fostercare.
Introduction (Opening Statement of the problem-Set the stage/hooks the reader/establishes the problem/provides background/justifies its importance).
• The Purpose Statement – The purpose of a proposal is to explain and justify the proposed study to an audience of non-experts on your topic.
• Need for the Study/ Significance of the Study
• Research Questions – Reason for limited men in foster care/The importance of men in foster care/Why male role models are needed in foster care/How and why the foster care system have failed African American Children ect….
• Objectives – Explicate the logic behind your research study
• Key Terms
• Delimitations, Limitations, & Assumptions
• Closing/ Summary – Problem Statement (Clearly & Concisely explain what will be studied).