The role of Medical Imaging and Nuclear Medicine in the diagnosis of breast cancer
1. Concise writing (Word count 1400 +/- 70)
• Introduction: about 200 words (which is talking generally about the Breast Cancer and the percentage of people who are effected by Breast cancer. Finally, the last sentence it should be start by (this essay aims the principles and roles of Medical Imaging and Nuclear Medicine to diagnosis this cancer (from general to be more narrower) <very important point
• Body : about 950 words, and contain from 6 paragraphs:
• 1st Stream (Medical Imaging) Two paragraphs
? 1st paragraph talks about overview the role of Mammogram, Ultrasound and MRI in diagnosis the Breast cancer (120 words).
? 2nd paragraph describe DEEPLY how Mammogram procedure in performed to achieve image production as well the technique and including images from Mammogram (official picture from peer reviewed academic articles (150 -200 words).
? 3rd paragraph describe DEEPLY how ULTRASOUND procedure in performed to achieve image production as well the technique and including images from ULTRA SOUND (150).
? 4th paragraph describes DEEPLY how MRI procedure in performed to achieve image production as well the technique and including images from MRI official picture from peer reviewed academic articles (250 words).
• 2nd Stream (Nuclear Medicine)Three paragraphs
? 1st paragraph talks about overview the role PET scan in diagnosis the Breast cancer (120 words).
? 2nd describes DEEPLY how PET scan procedure in performed to achieve image production as well the technique and including images from PET scan, official picture from peer reviewed academic articles (250 words).
• Conclusion: about 150 words (SUMMRISE THE MEAN IDEAS AND WHAT WE HAVE LEARND FROM THIS TOPIC.
2. References: (AT LEAST 18 PEER REVIEWED REFERENCES) each paragraph should has multiple references even in introduction and conclusion. This essay requires referencing in the APA style, with full in-text referencing. References should be from high quality information sources such as government web sites (if you want statistical information such as cancer statistics which is useful to justify the importance of your topic), peer-reviewed journals or from text- books, in particular those that are highly relevant to the MRS profession and the Australian context.
Need to be focus of attention while writing
1. Topic and Justification: Topic is clearly defined. Major terms and background is clearly explained. Demonstrates justification of topic.
2. Overview of the role of each investigated Medical Radiations Stream in diagnosis/treatment of condition: Concise and relevant discussion of the role of each investigated stream (In specialty area) or in treatment/diagnosis of condition
3. Description of how procedure is performed to achieve image production or treatment for each stream (Include images): Good discussion showing depth and insight. Ability to analyze and evaluate information evident. Appropriate images included
4. Summaries assignment relevant to topic investigated and evidence reviewed: Accurately and concisely summaries the role of streams investigated as per assignment topic selected and evidence presented in assignment.
5. Expression: Well written. Is organized and coherent. What is written is clear and easily understood. Spelling and grammar are excellent.
6. Appropriateness of literature reviewed and intext referencing: Literature cited in body of assignment (in text referencing) is evident and accurate throughout assignment. All key points have multiple references. Key journals and texts relevant to MRS are used including Australian statistics as appropriate. All images and Tables from other sources are referenced appropriately.
7. Reference List : APA style used accurately and consistently in reference list. ALL references are accurate and correct and conform to APA referencing style.