The severity of Acne Vulgaris and psychosocial effects to the adolescent
The post is a combination of two assignments
1 Differential Diagnosis and Primary Care
2 Egyptologists Beliefs and practices
Scales to use to measure the severity of Acne Vulgaris
1) Out of the four scales to use to measure the severity of Acne Vulgaris (lesion
Counting, global acne severity grading, subjective self-assessment, or multimodal
Digital imaging), which one would you choose to use in your practice?
2) How would you, as a practitioner, address the psychosocial effects the adolescent
may be experiencing with Acne Vulgaris?
3) Why is oral isotretinoin used in caution as a first-line treatment option for severe Acne Vulgaris?
Egyptologists Beliefs and practices
Respond to the following QUESTIONS
1 . Why do many Egyptologists believe that the Palette of IGng Narmer (Figures 3-2 and
3-3) documented the unification of Upper and Lower Egypt? (Analyse the imagery
found on the palette as evidence)-
2. Why were the funerary arts and architecture so important in Ancient Egypt?
Compare and contrast the Stepped Pyramid of Djoser (Figure 3-5 and Figure 3-6) and
Fouth Dynasty Pyramids at Gizeh (Figwes 3-8 and 3-10). Interpret the materials used, shapes seen, and the sizes of the structures.
3. What are the defining characteristics of the pylon temple plan and its layout as seen in the Temple of Amen-Re at Kamak (Figures 3-24, 3-25, 3-26)? Be sure to
define pylon, hypostyle hall, and clerestory in your response.
4. What conventions were established for depicting lGngs (Pharaohs) in Ancient Egypt?
How are these seen in the sculptures Khafre Enthroned (Figure 3-12) and Hatshepsut
with Offering Jas (3-21)? How do these sculptures differ from Akhenaton (Figure
5. Describe and analyze the forms and content of Judgment of Hunefer (Figure 3-1).
What does this painted papyrus scroll reveal about Ancient Egyptian beliefs?
6. Tutanld‘iamen died at the age of 18 and is a relatively minor figure in Egyptian
history. Why is the “boy-king” and the discovery of his tomb so famous? Describe and
anaer either Innermost Coffin of Tutanld‘iamen (Figure 3-34) or Death mask of Tutanld‘iamen (Figure 3-35) in your response.