The total Management Performance System could be connected to the Strategic Human Resource Managment
TASK: The total Management Performance System could be connected to the Strategic Human Resource Managment (Davana). You have been asked to produce a discussion paper (ESSAY) on the evolution of appraisal to individualized performance management towards the Human Resource planning process
Guidelines for undertaking the Assignment / Marking criteria and marking allocation
1. Abstract – It should contain the overview of the research written to attract the reader. (5%Marks) (200 words)
2 Introduction – It should include clear indication of the work that is being researched and include the areas that the essay will cover and those that have been defined as outside the scope of this work (10%) (300 words)
3. The body of the work should be based on
1. A critique of the appraisal system (20%) (800 words)
2. An evaluation of the process that enabled the performance system to develop (20%)(800 words)
3. An evaluation of the issues of how the workforce could be included in this process 20%)(800 words)
4. A conclusion: It should include a clear relationship to the factors that were identified and in introduction and should offer s summary position of the definitional debates. (15%) (600 words)
The above requirements are indicated as the required areas of focus for you to articulate your individual responses. The submission of your work for assessment should be organized, clearly structured in the order outlined in 1 to 4 above. In this context there is a 10% available for structure, construction and referencing.
Module Learning Outcomes to be Assessed:-
(Upon successful completion of the module the students will be able to:
• Critically analyse and evaluate the systems and tools which are used in various interpretations of management of the labour force and the conventions which may be used in various contexts e.g. those used in the UK Human Resource Management, or in workforce management in other cultures.
• Demonstrate a critical awareness of the research in the evolution of human, people workforce management of resources and the related challenges facing the organisations in a variety of cultures.
• Critically analyse and evaluate the key functions of Human Resource Management, workforce management, people management, and intellectual capital management.
• Analyse the systems and structures that support effective workforce management, people management, Human Resource Management, and intellectual Management in a variety of cultural contexts and through a variety of case study examples.
• Develop a workforce management, people management, human resource management, intellectual capital management plan and design a valid recruitment and selection system for appropriate cultural contexts and labour market scenarios.