THEOLOGY OF MISSIONS PAPER
write a 1500–2000-word (6–8-page) paper on a biblical theology of missions. The purpose of this paper is to help the student articulate a biblical and theological basis for global missions. The paper should conform to current Turabian format and include: a title page, table of contents, section headings, footnotes, and a bibliography of at least seven scholarly sources.
VIDEO SUMMARY MSP 4445 Spring 2015
Due Dates: As listed on the syllabus, due at the beginning of class.?Grade percentage: There will be five Video Summaries, each worth 3 points or 3% of your grade (total = 15%) Format: Essay, single-spaced, 1” margins.
As noted on the course syllabus, these video summaries are very simple in concept — 1) they help you understand the visual materials that we do not have time to screen in class, 2) they help you understand the various utopian/dystopian models and their effects in the world. All you have to do is watch the video and answer the attached questions.
Place your name at the top of the paper.?1. Provide the title of the video.?2. Answer the questions for each video. The questions are attached.
• answer in complete sentences, single spaced, with 1” margins. • be thorough, but keep your answers brief and “too the point.” • 1-2 sentences is sufficient for each question.
3. Your answers should be one or two pages maximum.?4. Make sure you proofread; the first draft is never a masterpiece! (First drafts are usually C, D, or F papers.)
Your Video Summary will be evaluated on how well you follow the steps above. When I grade the summaries, I am will be looking to see that you answered the questions clearly and succinctly.
Each summary is worth a maximum of three points; five summaries equals 30 points maximum (20% of your grade)
3 points = close to perfect in written or visual/verbal content; questions answered thoroughly and with insight. 2.5 = good content; coherent, with a few minor flaws.?2 = average or poor in most respects; lacking depth or thoroughness; lacking understanding.?1 = poor or failing in most respects; no insights; not much effort displayed; lack of effort (or last minute rush).
In the Shadow of the Moon (Ron Howard and David Sington 2007) 110 minutes Date Due: February 19
1. Summarize Kennedy’s famed “moon speech” and why humans were going to the moon.
2. What was the “space race” and how was it related to the Cold War?
?3. In what ways did the journey to the moon symbolize the “new world” utopia??
4. What was the effect of the Apollo 8 journey during 1968?
5. What was said about Earthrise and Whole Earth images??
6. Summarize the role of computers??
7. How did the media coverage treat the journey to the moon??
8. What was the response of the world to the Apollo 11 journey to the moon?
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂