Marketing Plan III
1. Develops Parts IX and X of the marketing plan as the guide for the marketing plan. These parts correspond to:
• Positioning: You must choose a method of positioning for your proposed product or service in your marketing plan and describe in detail the position you want to
occupy in the minds of consumers.
• Strategies (product and price): You must include at least two strategies in each of the components of the marketing mix (product and price).
• Justifies the influence of the proposed price will sustenance in the same product.
2. Save the document in Word format.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂