The following post has two assignme nts namely;
1.Transcultural Health Care
Examine the high-risk nutritional behaviors associated with different cultures. Identify the historical perspectives, belief systems, and other factors associated with these high-risk nutritional behaviors for each culture. Write a 1,500-3,000-word paper on your findings in which you accomplish the following:
1. Summarize the high risk-nutritional behaviors practiced among 10 different cultures.
2. Discuss the historical perspectives and belief systems of these cultures that influence the high-risk nutritional behaviors.
3. Explore additional influencing factors on high-risk behaviors for each culture. These may include, but are not limited to (a) education, (b) family roles, (c) spiritual beliefs, (d) health care practices, and (e) drug and alcohol use.
2.The Sistine Chapel
1. Watch the Smarthistory video on the Sistine Chapel, then go to the Vatican Museum website (link below) to explore the ceiling, The Last Judgment, North and South Wall, and Entrance Wall. (DO NOT choose The Creation of Adam! We talked about this one in class.)
2. Choose a particular panel or section or subject from the Chapel and address the following:
The name, artist and location in the chapel. (Not all the paintings are by Michelangelo.)
Describe the artwork: What do you see?
What is the subject/story? Use the website or search information on the subject. Could be a biblical story, a prophet, etc.
Why did you choose this particular panel or section from the Sistine Chapel?
Include a picture of the work. You should be able to find one online.