Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation for the management of tennis elbow: a pragmatic randomized controlled trial: the TATE trial
TENS Article research instructions:
PLEASE use THIS article:
Chesterton, L. S., van der Windt, D.,A., Sim, J., Lewis, M., Mallen, C. D., Mason, E. E., . . . Hay, E. M. (2009). Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation for the
management of tennis elbow: A pragmatic randomized controlled trial: The TATE trial (ISRCTN 87141084). BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders, 10, 156.
The following 2 items (Methods and Results) are ALL I need done regarding this article!
Methods: in paragraph form, describe information about the study methods based on the following criteria:
• Study design – ex: randomized controlled trial (RCT); controlled not randomized, cohort; case series; case report; prospective vs. retrospective
• Study Setting- hospital, clinic, location, etc
• Patient population – number, inclusion criteria, exclusion criteria, screening/enrollment methods, number screened vs. number enrolled.
• Intervention/control groups
• Statistical analysis – statistical models, methods
• Outcomes- primary and secondary
• Follow-up- duration/completeness, accounting of patients
Results: summarize the main results of the study in paragraph form.
What did this study show? It is not necessary to report ALL the results. Include results pertinent to patient management. Discuss if you found any threats to validity
or reliability. Conclude by stating the meaning of the results in a simple sentence, which patients and families could understand.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂