QUESTION: More than one enforcement authority has expressed concern over the way online dating services are sometimes organised and the services which they offer. How might UK Consumer Law be used to regulate this area of activity and gain compensation for complaints?
• report format – i.e. a structured essay
USE THE TOOLS WHICH YOU HAVE USED:
• the free, current advice and briefing notes available from professionals working in the field ( e.g. Lexology.com ; internationallawoffice.com )
• the free databases of primary source material ( e.g. Westlaw ; LexisNexis ; gov.uk )
• locating relevant information, condensing it and presenting it clearly for others to understand and use.
• In addition, you need to be able to give a critique or analysis of that information, sometimes even advising or making recommendations as to any action required.