Please upload here a brief outline of your proposed case and your annotated bibliography.
The proposed outline should include:
- Case title:
- Sector of case: Education or Marketing or Audience Development or Outreach or (Focus on 1 area only)
- Why this case is important to the field?
- What value does it show?:
- TO DO:
Does your project fit into a particular era of marketing ie. Relational marketing or in the dark ages of transactional marketing (H.K. Lee)—THEORY OF THE FIELD
PATH (policies , artistic practice, how (what other arts organisations)
Critique what works and what doesn’t and tell us (interpretation why) backed up by refences to academic literature (experiential marketing is effective with millennials) Session 7 reading?)
What has changed or not in the relationship of the audience to the art work/ producer/ artist as a result of this marketing (opinion back up be reference to academic literature)—audience motivations, roles of art/ institution
- TO DO:
Why is this case important to the sector? What can we learn from it what can other artists/ arts organisation copy or avoid. (relate to academic literature)
Questions What you want to know Why
The Annotated Bibliography should list
- Titles that you have looked at in black colour font and your brief notes on why this is relevant for your research/ essay. These brief notes should be highlighted so you can delete them when you come to submit your essay.
- Titles that you are considering looking at (in red colour font) and your brief notes on why you think it may be relevant for your research/ essay. Again, these brief notes should be highlighted so you can delete them when you come to submit your essay.