Critical infrastructure includes a great many areas of concern and focus. Thinking back to risk and mitigation, these two areas tie directly to critical infrastructure protection, don’t they? Within mitigation, we discussed two ways to mitigate: structural and non-structural efforts.
- What do you believe is our most vulnerable critical infrastructure (choose any you wish except the border)?
- Why do you say this?
- How would you enhance security regarding this type of infrastructure?
Remember there are two types of mitigation efforts.
The second part of this forum deals specifically with border security and immigration policy.
- How secure are our borders?
- Is it important to secure our borders, and if so, why or why not?
- What would you propose to better secure our borders?