Unit VII Mini Project
Using the survey that you developed in Unit III, choose 10 people in your organization to respond to the survey. Before
disseminating the surveys, please pre-code the data (refer to Chapter 19, pp. 470-471) or follow the example provided in
Perform the following:
1. Create a data file using an Excel worksheet.
2. Compute descriptive statistics for the variable(s), and explain the measures of central tendency and measures of
dispersion that are most appropriate for your study.
3. Create a pie chart with percentages.
4. Compute a frequency table and histogram for each variable.
5. Decide which measures of central tendency, spread, and graphical display would be most appropriate for the
Using the information above, write a one- to two-page paper explaining how the data will be analyzed. This section should
begin with a brief introduction to the section and a description of the problem. You must also explain how the data will be
coded and edited. Provide justification for the descriptive statistics that will be employed in the study. You will only need to