1. How did the U.S. get the rights to build the Panama Canal?
2. What was the significance of the election of 1912?
3. What was accomplished by the “Trust Busters”?
4. How the Theodore Roosevelt expand the role of the Federal Government?
5. Was Woodrow Wilson a liberal or conservative President?
6. Why did the U.S. go to War in 1917?
7. What did Wilson achieve at the Paris Peace Conference?
8. Why did the Senate reject the Treaty of Versailles?
9. What were the reasons for the prosperity of the 1920’s?
10. What were the causes of the Great Depression?
11. How successful was the New Deal in relieving the Depression?
What accounts for the growth of the labor movement during the Depression?
d Franklin Roosevelt lead the U.S. into war against its wishes?
ould the atomic bomb have been dropped on Japan?
o started the Cold War?
by was the Civil Rights movement successful after WWII?
at was the impact of the Brown decision on the civil rights movement?
at were the causes of the great economic growth from 1945 —1960?
y did the U.S. go to war in Viet Nam?
at was the significance of the Watergate affair
at were the causes of the “Stagflation” of the 1970’s?
at is meant by the “Reagan Revolution”?