1. The four necessary components to a successful story arc: 1.
3. o production
2. Give an example of a commitment statement.
3. What problem can arise when interviewing an expert?
4. In terms of audience attention span, by 10 seconds, percent of viewers will stop paying attention.
5. The goal of your video is to and at the same time with them.
6. According to Bruce DeSilva, what three things must a good ending do? 1. 2. 3.
7. is the blend of audio with still and/or video images.
8. List four of the six reasons to use still photography. 1. 2. 3.
9. List three reasons video is better.
10. List five secrets to shooting good pictures. 1. 2. 3. 4.
11. As a rule, pictures in a multimedia piece should be on screen for:
12. What are the three approaches to narrating a video or multimedia piece?