1. A brief summary of the book. This section should not be more than one page typed.
2. What do you think the entrepreneur did wrong?
3. What did the entrepreneur do right?
4. How would you have done things if you were in their position? (No matter how much
they achieved, I am sure there is something you would have done differently.)
5. What economic principles (things you learned in this course) were used in this business?
6. What did you get out of this book?
Below is a list of suitable books from which you may choose.
Made in America: Sam Walton, My Story Sam Walton, John Huey
In Sam We Trust: The Untold Story of Sam Walton and How Wal-Mart is Devouring America
Up against the Walmarts: How your Business Can Prosper in the Shadow of the Retail Giants
Don Taylor, Jeanne Smalling Archer
The Wal-mart Way: The Inside Story of the Success of the World’s Largest Company