What percentage of adolescent children have shown interest towards abuse of animal’s, by the child’s age and adolescent identity development of appropriateness of behaviors?
Complete the following:
• Present your quantitative research questions or hypotheses.
• Describe the design of your study, which should include:
? Sample criteria.
? Sampling procedure.
? Sample size.
? Procedures for protecting your human subjects.
Present plans for collecting data (including instrumentation, reliability, and validity).
Constructs and variables.
Variable level of measurement.
Submit a copy of your (Quantitative) budget based on your proposed methodology. (SEE ATTACHED)
Use the Quantitative Method Scoring Guide (SEE BELOW) to make sure you have met the expectations of this assignment.
Quantitative Method Scoring Guide
1. Describes a quantitative research design appropriate for the quantitative research questions, and provides extensive rationale for the design.
2. Explains procedures that will be followed to protect human subjects, explaining the overall effect of the procedures.
3. Presents a realistic sampling plan that matches the quantitative question and identifies a defined population, which includes extensive rationale for the plan.
4. Defines and evaluates variables and their roles, levels of measurement, and measurement validity and reliability.
5. Develops data collection methods appropriate for the study, integrates methods to preserve internal and external validity of the study, and includes an appropriate detailed budget.
6. Communicates clearly, professionally, and succinctly in an appropriate written style for social science research, including the best support for the research being proposed.