“While I Was Sleeping” by Thomas L. Friedman (pp.493-500)/2. “RFID’s Security Problem” by Erica Naone (pp.520-523)
read and analyze an
essay from your textbook and respond to a series of
questions. Please choose between the following two essays:
1. “While I Was Sleeping” by Thomas L. Friedman (pp.
2. “RFID’s Security Problem” by Erica Naone (pp.
Once you have picked an essay to read from the list above,
please complete the following:
1. Summarize the author’s essay and the author’s main
2. What support does the author provide to defend his/her
3. In your opinion, does the author present a strong
argument? Please explain why or why not.
As with any writing assignment, you must provide strong
responses to each question. One sentence does not constitute a
strong response. Also, you should supply examples from the
essay to help support your responses.