The following is a marketing plan brief for a Master’s Degree assignment. No books are to be used but purely reliable reports and databases, such as Mintel, Datamonitor, Euromonitor, PWC reports and others. Numbers, graphs, growth charts, market positioning maps for the brand’s for the immediate and future are to be included making it a viable and lucrative investment.
CM is a luxury ladies footwear brand launched about two years ago in Harrods. The shoes are made in Italy, hand-crafted by master craftsmen, together with a unique design element and the highest quality–going through stringent processes that result in a high-end desirable product. The brand has had positive response from press and celebrities both in the UK and other key markets. The brand is to open a boutique in London and to raise funding it must present a robust Business Plan to the banks and other other investors.
Currently the brand sells in premium boutiques worldwide.
The brand’s key competitors based on styles and prices are:
Direct Footwear brands
Yves Saint Laurent
You are required to present a supporting argument about the Market Perspective, and must include financial figures for competitors for the brand with a key focus on:
1. Existing luxury accessories market information with focus on luxury footwear / Growth Market data for this market
2. Competitors –financial information with supporting analysis on competitors
3. TOTAL SIZE OF THE MARKET for luxury shoes and Competitor’s Market share
4. Micro and macro Environmental factors and considerations
5. Growth of footwear and accessories in the past years and future potential
6. Market Trends and other influencing factors
7. The fact that this market is not as much affected by recessionary environment
8. Key areas for growth in luxury spending: present and future
9. Highlight Market attractiveness vs. business/brand position/strength . Where the brand fits in in the market. Brand positioning map against footwear competitors and luxury brands.
10. What should be the marketing Strategy for the brand to succeed
Everythingmust be based on current trend reports i.e., MINTEL, DATAMONITOR, EUROMONITOR, and any other major and credible online sources and databases (NOT BOOKS).DO NOT INCLUDE WIKIPEDIA OR BLOGS.
The main aim is to present a convincing argument showing the growth trends for the luxury market globally, describe which are the brand’s key markets (current and potential) backed by growth numbers and figures, showing a bright and long-term sustainable future for the brand.
You must also describe competitors and how they are doing in the market, for this you will need their accounts and the argument must be based on demand of a HIGH FASHION LUXURY FOOTWEAR Product and that people are buying and willing to spend hundreds of Pounds in high quality andfashionable pair of shoes.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂