1. Create a title that includes the word, “Women”. (Note: In the first paragraph, state what you intend to discuss and how, and mention about this again in the last
2. Reflect on the textbook readings and choose a topic of interest “and” discuss your thoughts and reaction, and incorporate other sources of reference you consider
relevant. (Note: The first person pronoun “I” is expected to be used throughout your paper.
3. A total of “four sources of reference” are required; this includes the course textbook as only “one” of the references. Find at least three other separate sources
of reference, such as a chapter in a different book, articles from journals, magazines, or newspapers, but “not” interviews or audio/video tapes and “not” images or
4. Use the APA format to properly cite the textbook and the other source(s) “throughout” your paper when paraphrasing (using your own words to relate source
information) and when using quotations. Also using the APA format, list the textbook and all other sources with complete information in the reference section at the
end of the paper.
5. Submit a total of “four single-spaced pages” (no space in between lines) with one space between paragraphs, and not counting the reference list. “Number the
Topic Areal from the Book:
Women and Political Power
Women and Work
Women and Education
Daughters and Sisters
Diversity among Women: Gender, Race, and Class
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂