• This is your completed copy of the paper.
• Does not need an abstract, but needs all other components of an APA paper (Title page, appropriate headers, spacing, Reference page, etc).
• Needs to be in 3rd person, no contractions, clear thesis.
• Must have at least 5 peer-reviewed sources.
• Needs to be at least 10 pages, but not more than 15 pages. The title page and reference page are not included in page count. For a page to “count,” your content must go all the way to the bottom of the page. Therefore, a page with ¾ writing is not a full page and will not be counted towards the page count.
Thesis Statement :
Understanding the role of women in cultures is essential to being able to create change with the end goal of gender equality.
1. What is social power?
• What is the connection to women’s role in culture?
• Patriarchy vs. Matriarchy
• Access: Iraq
• Expectation: STEM
• Jobs: can women do the same jobs as men
• Money: do women get paid the same as men
• Landownership: can women own land or properties
• Domestic violence