Your essay should present a clear, insightful central idea, should have a clear sense of order and logic, should be well developed with specific details to support your assertions, and should use effective language that is free of grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors. Avoid plot summaries and provide quotations from the text to support your ideas. Also, be sure to spend ample time writing and revising your essay.
Write an essay of at least 700 words (about 3 pages, double-spaced), drawing upon what you learned in Unit 4, Unit 5, and Unit 6.
Address one (1) of the following topics:
1 Select three (3) texts from Units 4, 5, and 6 (one from each unit). In your essay, use these specific texts to demonstrate the evolution of literary style across the three eras. In your discussion of each text, be sure to highlight the ways that it exemplifies the style of Romanticism, Realism, and Modernism, respectively
2 Select two (2) texts from either Unit 4, 5, or 6 (both texts from the same unit). Compare and contrast the texts, considering the ways in which each text does or doesn’t adhere to conventions of the era in which it was written.
• Please utilize MLA style when citing sources. For information on citing using MLA, access the Purdue OWL MLA Formatting and Style guide. Here is an example of a well-written paper using MLA citations.
• Typed/printed, double-spaced, 1″ margins.
• Paragraphs indented ½ inch at left; do not separate paragraphs by extra blank lines.
• Quotations of four lines or less (approximately 50 words) should be integrated into the text; longer quotations should be formatted as block quotations.
• All sources must be cited. Avoid USING Wikipedia and other online study guide websites, such as Shmoop; however, if you use them, be sure to cite them appropriately. Instead, use eCore textbook materials, lecture notes, introductions, discussion postings, and any sources accessed from GALILEO for outside reference.
Make sure you give the paper a title.
If you need more materials to write about, please let me know and I will send more materials