Writer 461548 currently completing paper on Nurse staffing standards for patient safety and quality care act of 2017
For this assignment:
1. Using the previous assignments, develop a PPT presentation and Kaltura media to address to the legislative committee in the form of a testimony.
a. Follow the instructions for using Kaltura located in the APA Documents/Resources.
b. Use the PPT as a method to get the message across to those who make the decisions.
2. Include the following information in the slides:
a. Slide 1: Title – This should include the title of the presentation, student name, and the university name.
b. Slide 2: Introduction – Briefly discuss your name and the organization you represent (include a very brief description about the organization). Use bulleted points.
c. Slide 3: Purpose statement
d. Slide 4: Problem statement – Provide specific details about the policy you are there to address. Why is this a concern?
e. Slide 5: Recommendations – What is your solution to the problem/policy? What is the impact in terms
Of cost, savings, lives, etc.
f. Slide 6: Conclusion – Summarize key points and thank the committee.
g. Slide 7: References in APA format (please include in-text citations on slides).
***Do not cut and paste content verbatim from Assignments 2 and 3 into the PPT***
3. Include a minimum of three (3) references. References can be from prior assignments and must be less than five (5) years old unless they are classical works as
defined by APA, References must be from scholarly peer-reviewed journals (check Ulrichweb Periodical Directory) unless approved by instructor.
4. The PPT presentation is limited to eight (8) slides with a timeframe not to exceed eight (8) minutes. Once the PPT presentation is complete, record and present in
5. Information within the PPT should be in bulleted format, not narrative paragraphs.