Topic: Writer’s Choice
My thesis is: Police officers should be required to wear body cameras because they will be a protection for the officers and they provide an accurate record of police interactions.
Requires an annotated bibliography with 10 sources. Create an annotated bibliography of 10 credible sources that you plan to use in your research paper.
1. Provide a full, APA-formatted reference citation for each source.
2. Provide an annotation (suggested length of 150 words) for each source that includes the following:
a. a summary of the information presented in the source
b. an analysis of the credibility of each source’s author or publication, if no author is present
c. an analysis of the relevance of each source to your chosen topic
3. Provide an annotation that is written in your own words, without the excessive use of direct quotation or extensive paraphrasing, for each source from part B.
In this task, you will write the final draft of your paper. Aim for a polished, error-free submission. The writing tone for your research paper should be formal and appropriate for academic writing. The information in the essay should be based on credible source material.
The paper must follow APA documentation guidelines, and any sources that you cite in the paper must be included in the reference list. Likewise, any source in the reference list must also be cited in your paper.
Note: An abstract is not required for this task, but including a title page is recommended.
A. Write a cohesive, argumentative research paper (suggested length of 10–15 pages) in which you do the following:
1. Provide an effective introduction.
2. Provide an appropriate thesis statement that previews two to four main points.
3. Develop each of the main points in effective paragraphs with support from a variety of sources.
4. Provide an effective conclusion.
B. Include at least 7 academically credible sources in your essay.
1. For your sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format.