Writing style;critical evaluation of your academic writing style.
For this assessment you will write an essay about your own writing style. Your assessment should include the following elements .
(1) A critical evaluation of your academic writing style.
(2) An evaluation of your writing strengths and weaknesses.
(3) A statement of core (SMART) developmental objectives.
You will need to apply the principles of writing that we have covered during our workshops. You work should be presented in a way that conforms with academic standards. You should aim to achieve high standards of accuracy in both your grammar and vocabulary. You will be expected to construct an argument using established sources and include references which conform with the Harvard System. Your sources should contribute to your argument which in turn should be logical, yet fluid and constructed in a way which the reader can follow.
You will be assessed on the following points:
(1) Your ability to reflect upon and contextualise learning activities in relation to your own development.
(2) Your ability to integrate learning activities into a reflective narrative of your own development.
(3) Your ability to plan and project future learning and development opportunities.
(4) Use of sources to support and develop your narrative. (5) The composition and presentation of your work.
Your final submission should include the key elements described below The composition and presentation of your work is at your own discretion. This will give you an element of flexibility in the presentation of your work. However, please remember this is a formal assessment and therefore conventions regarding academic style should be observed.
– Discussion of personal approach to writing : High degree of reflection evidenced. A competent discussion of personal writing style. Application of learning evidenced.
– Evaluation of strengths and weaknesses in relation to personal writing style : High degree of evaluation evidenced. Detailed discussion of strengths and weaknesses in relation to personal writing style.
– Presentation of work: structure, clarity, illustrations & assets : Detailed and well- structured assignment. Clear presentation of discussion. Application of diagrams, figures and tables to present data.
Quality of referencing and use of assets : Significant evidence of research and application of sources over and above those which have been used within module materials. Assets are used in a way that supports and progresses discussion of the subject.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂