Operations Management Project
OUTLINE AND REQUIREMENTS
The report/presentation would focus on analyzing the current operations management
system of any business/ organization and suggest ways to improve the operations
management system to achieve the business/ organization goals more effectively.
The report should cover the following:
1. Define the output of the organization in terms of business goals that are sought
to be achieved.
2. Describe the current operations management system and analyze the
operational capabilities, given the current system
3. Discuss existing problems and weaknesses in the current operations
4. Discuss how the operations management system needs to be reoriented to be
able to achieve improvement in meeting the business goals.
5. Discuss how the suggested changes should be implemented.